MailChimp subscribe popup

Wednesday, June 22

From Community Garden to Plate; Warm Chard & Kale vegan salad






I am not a food writer, but as eating is something we do more than most things, food tends to be a large part of our lives.

I have the honour of being a committee member of a pocket park in my neighbourhood.  Harlesden Town Garden is a sad rag to welcoming provider story.  What once was a space regulated by prostitutes, drug addicts, dog fighters and ne'er do wells, is now a wonderfully used playground, picnic area, sports cage and productive allotment beds.  One of these allotment bed holders was kind enough, during a local event, to gift me a large bag of own grown, organic chard.

I threw a little something together with a couple of other ingredients that are easy to grow, added a spoon of organic coconut oil, first time using, the result was so good I had to share!  Did I mention that it's Vegan too!!!!

Recipe Here >>>>

Enjoy

- Tomboy x -



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, it all helps us to improve